Saturday, February 21, 2009

Superior Waste Bins



Once a week for many weeks now I have been coming here to leave my empty plastic bottles and containers for recycling. I was suprised when I opened the lid, it was very deep and I imagined if you ever fall into one of them, you will need to call the civil defence guys to come and help you out. These bins are definitely cleaner, more attractive and usable than those we have back home. The only problem is that we don't have enough of them.


I just went to Google them ("Molok") on the Internet. I am impressed by their simplicity and the technical thought behind their design. This is finnish made.

You can see from the picture on the left that it has a deep design. The ones that are used here are deeper, at least from what I can see looking down.

No comments: