Thursday, February 5, 2009

Road Accident Photos


Caught in a traffic jam this afternoon on the way to fetch Daisy. Reason? A traffic accident.
A police 4WD patrol vehicle came beside me and forced some vehicles to mount the pavement for it to pass. I don't ever recall seeing Singaporean motorists did this for a police car. Since traffic was moving at a crawl, I finally had my chance to snap my own accident photos.
Dubai truly has no shortage of reckless drivers. I am constantly looking at my rearview mirror for them. You never know one will crash into you! Since I arrived here, I have read at least two reports of drivers (both emiratis) flew off a road bridge and landed below, dead on impact of course. Good thing none of them took people in other vehicles with them on their stupid eternal journey.




No comments: