Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lower than beam!



I have dreamt of making such a blog entry sometime back. I had decided against it because I thought it was frivolous, but this blog is not just for you but also for my family long after we have decamped from Dubai.

I had dreamt that I was so fed up with so many inconsiderate drivers here going around with their beams turned on high. Finally we had three consecutive nights where I had drivers behind me who thought they are the only ones using the road.

Traffic manners on Dubai are really third world of third world. Yes, every two to three days, I will drive pass some minor road accidents. More than three occasions I have read of cars going off bridges landing on the road beneath. I pray that I will always only read about them, to imagine that this will stop any time soon is unrealistic. Just don't let me have an encounter with them.

No comments: