Saturday, February 14, 2009

Emirates Versus SQ


Photos from an email I received: The interior of Emirates new A380 plane.

We came here with Emirates on Business Class. That was the first time we flew Emirates. Verdict: SQ is superior in all the bits that matter but Emirates scores way ahead with looks - I don't mean the crew. E.g., Singapore Airlines has the latest movies, but Emirates give much larger displays. Any day I would have the latest movies right? SQ checked if all overhead compartments are fasten before take off and landing, but not Emirates. The Emirates steward even suggested to me that I wasn't strong enough to handle the overhead compartment and neither did he come across from the other aisle to help me with it. This is no way to talk to a customer, especially in Business Class.

Emirates has no fuel sense. They carry so much additional weight with them all for the sake of looking good. You will see them in the photos above.

No comments: