Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Condo Parking: When it gets too good



Parking lot 461 is probably one of the best at my condo. It is my parking lot. Yes, unlike back home, we are assigned our places to park, and no, the parking space above isn't mine. It is just next to the entrance to the building and supposedly one of the best. Anyone who gets allocated one of the four lots here would feel that way until you discover to your dismay those who aren't suppose to use them are fond of taking it when you are not around!

The photo above was shot from inside my car. My lot represents the best balance between safety, distance and convenience. Except one time, I have not needed to call security over an unwanted car in 461.

Yes, the car in the photo is not supposed to be there. Lucky for him his tire was not deflated as a lesson taught. From hard experience, that is what one might suffer back home right?

No comments: