Friday, February 13, 2009

Hole in the "wall"



Was it about three days ago, early in the morning I saw a few workmen in a gondola across from my apartment building. I thought they were cleaning the new building again - They never clean ours, always the one across that is so new, which appears ready for moving in but hasn't got anyone living in it yet. When I looked at it again later in the day, there was a big piece of paper covering a hole the size of the window.

Yesterday there was sandstorm, and the paper protection was torn. Now like a tooth decay on a giant tooth, all manner of germs will make their home in this apartment.

By now you would have detected my pathetic knowledge of the building sciences. You shouldn't believe me when I said they were always cleaning the building. And it is not hole in the wall, but a missing window.

No comments: