Friday, November 28, 2008

Upgrading my IT infrastructure



I have been telling some of you about my new Skype speaker phone. Now you can see it above, i.e., the one marked with a red ellipse.

About one to two weeks ago, I bought a 19-inch LCD display for my 8.5" mini-notebook display. This is followed by a Logitech cordless keyboard/mouse and skype speaker phone system several days later.

The AcerOne notebook is wonderful but I often have to squint to read the tiny words. The skype speaker phone is equally wonderful because of its built-in "intelligence". It automatically configures and optimizes itself or skype. When a call comes in it automatically mute whatever sound or music the notebook might be playing.

The Samsung 19" LCD display is about S$220 and the Logitech system S$155

No comments: