Friday, November 7, 2008

It is all from this small camera



All the photos you have seen and will see are taken by this pocket camera. I carry it with me every where I go. I have a better camera it is but too big and impractical to take with me. No, it is not an SLR as I am not willing to take good care of it, much less learn to use it to its full potential. Nevertheless the limited equipment I owned have not stopped me from getting some fairly nice shots. See some of them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/singcher

By the way, I didn't pay a single dime for this camera. It came from points I accumulated buying stuff at Challenger before it was time to relocate to here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got good value from your little camera. In fact, since the cost to you was zero, it's more like infinite value ...