Sunday, January 18, 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner

No pictures of private citizens. Readers of this blog should have known by now that I never put up photos of people I know here.

Well, we just had a Skype video conference with my extended family. My brother hosted the reunion dinner this year at his place. It is the first time we get to see all of them in one place since we moved here. It must have been quite an experience for my dad as this was his first video-talk experience.

Will we do it again? I think only for occasions like this. It is just more practical and also with better voice quality to just use the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all amazed how Lin has grown! Big girl now! And Zhen has put on some weight - very nice =)

The brats in SG thank you and Daisy for the ang paos.