Sunday, January 18, 2009

All elevators in service now



Since two days ago, all the three elevators are now in service. This must be the most boring and ugliest photo I have posted here. Kinda of hard to get a photo of all three lifts working. By the way, the roads around here have been noticeably quieter since the start of the new year. Where have they all disappeared to? I think most of them are still around, but less than 5% of people who have gone away can make a big difference to the traffic situation; not just the roads, but elevators too.

Some friends say Singapore's Orchard road is also quieter but others said no. I think they all go there to gawk and buy nothing. I have been doing the same here, but I rarely go beyond window shopping anyway. I prefer my money in my pocket but Uncle Sam printing money like no tomorrow may yet steal it in ways which not evil spirit is capable of.

No comments: