Thursday, December 25, 2008

Foggy on the 23rd



Sorry very busy. Have quite a few things I want to put up on this blog. Give me some time. Anyway above is a photo Daisy took from her office window two mornings ago. It was also very foggy this morning. I was a little nervous going on the road because of the recklessness of so many drivers here, but it turned out that my fear was unfounded because the fog seems to hog mostly the mid levels of tall buildings.

This morning, i.e,. 24th on the way to the driving school, (Daisy's turn to take lessons now) I saw a tow truck on the side of the freeway. I guess this an evil sign of an evil kelong waiting for unfortunate fish (wrecked cars). I wish him absolutely poor business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey,
quite a long story but interesting.
glad to know you are all well & shiok.....i think.
korean bbq is always nice. thank God for good neighbours.
World has changed. Now the children get to have a say in buying car too. very blessed they are.
we wish you & Diasy & the girls a blessed Christmas & the best in 2009.
cheers,
wow