Sunday, December 28, 2008

Creative TravelSound



The iPod may be the coolest MP3 player but I think the best sound comes from the Creative Zen XFi incorporating the namesake technology.

We badly wanted to buy the TravelSound for the Zen XFi before coming here, but it wasn't available yet. We had absolutely no luck getting it here until our new friend Jordan sent me a link to Creative's Ecommerce site for the UAE. Unlike my internet banking token from DBS, it took only slightly more than a week from the day I ordered to delivery via FedEx. Courier charges was only $8. I assume Creative has a special arrangment with them. In contrast my DBS internet banking token took weeks to arrive because the first one was lost in the mail. The second one came by speedpost and a local courier (probably contracted by Emirates Post) and cost me more than $40 and over two weeks of waiting.

No comments: