Sunday, March 22, 2009

A flash movie for Asian Expats






I received a beautiful poem from my States side friend and decided to turn it into a flash movie for the asian expats working here. If you want the version with music, use this link: http://inspiringthots.net/movie/note-miles.php

No need to worry about the jet set upper class of expats here, but I often imagine what it must be like for the others who cannot make home visits as much as they would like to. Their mobile phones and for some the internet connected PC must be terribly important to them to stay in touch with their families and friends back home.

Don't tell me, I know there is an even larger group of construction workers who have had to rely on the old fashioned pen and paper. I can only wish that we keep improving until they also get elevated to a higher standard of living. I hope that they are less forgotten. What I try to do for them is to stop the car for them whenever they try to make it across the street. I bear in mind that I almost never need to cross the street here. Wheels take me every where, for them it is their legs.

No comments: