Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seeing Home in a Flash Movie



Link to above Flash Movie is http://inspiringword.net/daily/all-dailies.php?day_is=1115

Found the above flash movie at my own website yesterday. What a joy to see pictures of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which I have personally shot myself. I never expect that I would be seeing it from so far away. Our family loves the Gardens. We have been there so countless times.

Dubai, and I was told even truer of Abu Dhabi, try to create green oases. Water comes down from the heavens to refresh the grounds in Singapore, but here in the desert water shoots from the ground up and falls back on the greens. I never grow tired of watching these sprinklers in action. It is just a beautiful sight.

I have produced so many flash movies, easily six or even seven hundred of them that I often cannot remember them. At times I feel like I am seeing it for the first time and it felt that another has created them.

No comments: